Welcome to taxgoal.in
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. By visiting or by accessing, copying or otherwise using any part of the products and/or services of this website, you consent to the terms and conditions of this agreement and agree to be legally bound by them. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least  years of age as well as Indian resident to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Redistribute material from this website (except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution).
- Modify, alter, copy or reverse engineering any portion of this website.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the website.
- Use any robot, spider, website search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the website.
- Create other user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Create or transmit unwanted electronic communications such as “spam,” or chain letters to or otherwise interfering with other user’s access of the service by blocking.
- Submit data of any third party without such third party’s prior written consent.
- Submit materials that falsely express or imply that such materials are sponsored or endorsed by Taxgoal.
- Submit Materials that infringe misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- Submitting false or misleading information.
- Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with Taxgoal, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website unless Taxgoal expresses written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Taxgoal express written consent.
- However, since as per Income Tax provisions a minor is allowed to file income tax return in certain circumstances, in such case Taxgoal presumes that the parent/guardian has registered himself to enroll the minor only as a tax payer on our website and all the inputs, information provided our under guidance and assistance of at least one of his/her parent/guardian.
- You authorise us to allow us to add you as a client on the government websites such as Income Tax Department web, Goods & Services Tax website submit ITR, retrieve ITR-V, refund status, 26AS, file GST returns etc.
- In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation to text, images, documents, pan, etc) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
- Your user content shall be accurate and must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Taxgoal or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
- You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
- Taxgoal reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on our servers, or hosted or published upon this website without any prior notice.
- Notwithstanding Taxgoal’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Taxgoal does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on this website.
User ID’s & Passwords for Taxgoal’s Account
- Its your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of the password and account, and you will be fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your password or Account and Taxgoal shall not be responsible for any losses, damage or harm caused as a result of You sharing the password with third party. Taxgoal cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with the Website’s registration process.
- In case you loose your password or come across any unauthorized access to your account then you should inform Taxgoal team immediately. Any loss or damage caused due your account, then you will be liable to compensate taxgoal for the loss and damage. Taxgoal reserve all rights to recover any loss/ damage caused to it by you or your account.
- Taxgoal has all right to suspend your account or deny you acess to this webiste without giving any prior notice to you and you can not object to it.
- The above terms shall apply to the information of net banking payment option usage i.e. user name and/or password etc provided by You.
- You also agree and undertake not to stop and/or dispute any credit/debit card payment once initiated by You. You further agree to indemnify in full any expense/s incurred by Taxgoal consequent to your failure to abide by this clause.
- For availing discount and promotional offers available on Taxgoal’s website you must agree to the terms & conditions related to that particular discount.
- Also a particular discount/promotional offers can be claimed only once every user. No user can claim more than one offer/discount simultaneously on a single transaction.
- If a single user is caught creating different user id’s/ accounts on taxgoal website in order to avail discount coupons or promotional offers, the taxgoal reserves right to cancel all such discount/ offers availed by that person and deactivate his account and debar him from the website. Also taxgoal reserve right to recover any loss/damage caused due to such bogus availement of discounts.
- Taxgoal reserve the rights to alter the terms of any discount without giving any prior notice.
- Taxgoal reserve the rights to discontinue any offer/ discount policy without giving any prior notice.
Services Correctness (ITR filing delay, error in returns/Registrations, late fee, penalty etc)
- Taxgoal (including its proprietor, promoters, employees, affiliates, agents and representatives) shall not be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from incorrectness or delays or interruptions including but not limited to in filing of returns, errors in registrations like GST registrations, company registration etc, any late fees or interest or penalty imposed by the government on the assesses, electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war, or other like causes.
- Utmost care is taken by our team in providing you with our products and services. However Taxgoal does not assures with any guarantee or warranty on the correctness of services/ products provided to you ( such as correctness of your return, information, registrations like GST, Pvt ltd and etc). You are required to review your returns, registrations forms etc for ensuring correctness. Taxgoal will not be held responsible in any incorrectness in any product/service (like returns filing, registration etc).
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Taxgoal makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, taxgoal does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
- The services/products, advice, blogs will meet your requirements
- The services/products provided to you will be free from errors, will be within the timelines or secure
- Any information available to you through blogs or part of any product/service will be complete, accurate or secure.
- For any loss/damaage caused due to any advice provided to you oral/written will be accurate or reliable.
- You will be solely responsible for any loss or damage to your system or drives or any other loss/damage due to any information or data downloaded from the website.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE. ( form and nature of the Services which may change from time to time without prior notice to you)
Limitations of liability
Taxgoal or its affiliates will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- For any direct/indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data due to use of any product/ service, information, advice etc available on the website.
- For any loss incurred by you due to reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the website.
- For loss due change/cessation/temporary removal of any services/prducts, information, policies available on the website.
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of services;
- Failure to produce accurate account details such such username, email, phone no., pan no etc and your failure to keep your account details secure.
- Loss due any advice (oral or written) given by the Taxgoal team.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Taxgoal has been expressly advised or not of the potential loss
- If you file tax returns for another person or avail any product or service on his behalf, you should do this with the consensus of that individual after fully understanding the implications of this action. Taxgoal will not be held responsible if you are doing this without the knowledge / consensus of that person concerned.
- You hereby indemnify Taxgoal and undertake to keep Taxgoal indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Taxgoal to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of [taxgoal’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Taxgoal arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions (or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and condition).
Breaches of these terms and conditions
- Without prejudice to Taxgoal’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Taxgoal may take such action as it deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Intellectual property & copyright
- Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented and contained in the Websites, together with the Website design, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images, trademarks and logos appearing on this Website belongs to Taxgoal.in , its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Strict action shall be taken against any infringement and shall be vigorously pursued and defended to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on this Website belonging to Third party products shall be governed by the terms and conditions specified by them in this behalf.
- The website is intended for personal, non-commercial use.
Third Party Websites Link
- There are certain links within this website that might take you to other web sites which are not reviewed by Taxgoal and for which we assumes no responsibility for the contents or reliability of such websites.
- We do not endorse the views expressed with such websites and Listing their links should not be taken as endorsement of any kind.
- We cannot guarantee that these links will work at all times and have no control over the availability of the linked pages. We are not responsible for any privacy policies on external websites and we recommend you read the relevant statements on any other websites you visit.
- Taxgoal is not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other website from this website. Use of such third party websites shall be entirely at your own risk and consequence and subject to their terms and conditions.
- Taxgoal as well as the design and information contained in this Website is the valuable, exclusive property of Taxgoal, and nothing in this Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed as transferring or assigning any such ownership rights to You or any other person or entity
- These terms and conditions [together with DOCUMENTS] constitute the entire agreement between you and Taxgoal in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Consent to Transfer
- This website is operated in India. If You are located outside India, please be aware that any information You provide to us will be transferred to India. By using our Website, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with Your information, You consent to this transfer and You consent that You are abiding by the laws of India.
Changes to this Policy
- Taxgoal may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
If there are any questions regarding the terms of policy, you may contact us using the information below.
Last Edited on 01-05-2018