Welcome to taxgoal.in
→What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, live chats etc ?
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
- We collect information about your income, deductions, Bank Accounts, dependents, Pan no, adhaar no etc. for the purpose of preparing and filing of your tax returns along with other services offered by us.
- We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, and determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site, and to administer and improve the site.
→When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you visit or register on our site, place an order, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
- Provide us with feedback on our products or services.
→How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you visit or register on our site, make a purchase, Use Live Chat, sign up for our newsletter in the following ways:
- To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and service/product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to provide you with better service in response to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
- To update you with our new products or services
- The copies of your completed and filed tax returns/Registration Certificates (like: GST, PAN, Company Incorp. Certificate etc.) along with other documents are retained with us in accordance with Taxgaol’s Records and Information Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claims under our guarantees, or to provide you with a copy of your returns for your convenience.
- Your information may be made available to other service providers to perform a service for you on our behalf. We have written contracts that prohibits these service providers from unauthorised and unlawful use of your personal information.
- Disclosure of Information for Legal Purposes: Your information may be made available for access and/or disclosed to affiliates or non affiliates third parties if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process such as court order, search warrant etc that produces a request for information from Taxgoal.
Your personal information is not shared with non-affiliated third parties for marketing or promotional purposes except as permitted by applicable law or with your consent. Also We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- Aggregate information compiled using your personal information that does not identify you individually or personally may be disclosed. This may include, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website, No. of returns filed using our website or the average age of a user of our Websites.
Your Personal information such as name, state etc may be used to mention your feedback in customer’s testimonial column displayed on our websites, blog etc.
→How do we protect your information?
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Only authorised Taxgoal personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information and these employees have agreed to ensure confidentiality of this information.
- The Personal Information provided by you on the Website is transmitted using SSL (Secured Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is coding system which lets your browser automatically encrypts, or scramble, data before you send it to us. All payments on the Website are Verified using SSL secured.
Links to other websites.
- Our websites, blogs etc. may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Effective Date: The policy was last updated on 01.05.2018
By entering and using its content it will be implied that you have accepted our privacy practices and principles and that you are bound by it. In no case will Taxgoal be responsible for any loss/ harm to you on account of you not being updated with any changes in our privacy practices and principles.
Last Edited on 01-05-2018